The Jackson Group seeks to invest in high quality retail properties located in major metropolitan areas throughout
the Northeastern United States. Strong preference is for anchored retail in densely populated trade areas. Jackson
Group will also acquire unanchored retail centers in supply constrained markets.
Asset must be of premier quality in a strong submarket with superior location. Tenant base should reflect regional or
national credit tenants, diversified industry mix, and stable income stream with opportunistic rollover in the first
Areas of Interest:
- Strong tenant sales
- Markets with high barriers to entry
- Medium to high population and income demographics
- High traffic roadways and intersections
New York (New York City, Westchester, Nassau County), New Jersey.
Quality / Appearance:
B grade property and better, in A or B locations. Properties that need some rehabilitation or repositioning are
acceptable in the right locations.
0-100% in A locations. 60% + in B locations.
$1,000,000 + (no maximum)
All cash or will assume existing financing on a case by case basis.
- Site plan including location of tenants
- Detailed Rent Roll/Lease Summary
- Description of debt to be assumed, if any